30th April 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?

i have completed 12th from c.b.s.e board from commerce stream and i wanted ti take admission in b.com colleges in Chandigarh .whats the admission criteria for the best colleges as i got 75% in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  2. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  3. Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?
  4. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  7. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh? -- [New]
  8. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  9. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  10. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  11. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  12. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  13. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  14. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  15. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  17. Which are the good Arts Colleges in Chennai? Is there any coaching required to get into B.Com?
  18. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
29th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?

What is the percentage required eligible to take b.com
3rd June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?

required criteria to get admission for bcom in best college of chandigarh
10th June 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I have just clear 12 with 73 percent marks.can i get admission in govt college of chandigarh
10th June 2012, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I have just clear 12 with 73 percent marks.can i get admission in govt college of chandigarh
27th May 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

required criteria for bcom admission in sd college?
14th June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% marks in 2 comm can I get the admission in post graduate govt girls college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?