28th September 2010, 10:50 AM
raj3469

Information about group exams? Difference between all 4 group exams? When does the notification come out?

Sir,
I dont know any thing about group exams...I want to know about group exams....nd want to know about group 1,2,3,4...what is the difference between all of them...when the notification come of all these exams...I want to write these exams......Plz tell me.....

14th May 2011, 05:21 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about group exams? Difference between all 4 group exams? When does the notification come out?

Basic Information

A State’s Public Service Commission holds a number of positions ranging from Collector, Assistant Commissioner to Sub Inspector under it. The State’s PSC conducts examinations for recruiting persons for various services of the State Government. So, the posts are naturally divided into number of Groups based on its rankings. As the rankings of the posts come down so will be the pay scale and other such accommodations.
Some of the positions which include in all the groups are:-

Group1
It basically includes higher positions under the State Government. Some of the positions which include in this Group are Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner(Commercial Tax Officer), District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department, Divisional Officer in the Fire and Rescue Services Department..etc

Group 2
It includes lower positions under the State Government. Some of the positions include Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar Grade –II , Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II, Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC, Junior Employment Officer, Assistant Section Officer..etc.The pay scale will be some what lesser compared to the Group 1 services.

Group 3
It includes posts like Sterno Typist,Security Staff..etc

Group 4
Group 4 includes positions like Junior Assistant (Non Security), Typist..etc. There pay band is much low compared to the Group 1 and Group 2 Service.

The notifications and other details will be available in your State's PSC Website hence you need not worry about that.
15th May 2011, 07:03 PM
mohd haider

Wink Re: Information about group exams? Difference between all 4 group exams? When does the notification come out?

Basic Information

A State’s Public Service Commission holds a number of positions ranging from Collector, Assistant Commissioner to Sub Inspector under it. The State’s PSC conducts examinations for recruiting persons for various services of the State Government. So, the posts are naturally divided into number of Groups based on its rankings. As the rankings of the posts come down so will be the pay scale and other such accommodations.
Some of the positions which include in all the groups are:-

Group1
It basically includes higher positions under the State Government. Some of the positions which include in this Group are Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner(Commercial Tax Officer), District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department, Divisional Officer in the Fire and Rescue Services Department..etc

Group 2
It includes lower positions under the State Government. Some of the positions include Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar Grade –II , Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II, Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC, Junior Employment Officer, Assistant Section Officer..etc.The pay scale will be some what lesser compared to the Group 1 services.

Group 3

Group 4
Group 4 includes positions like Junior Assistant (Non Security), Typist..etc. There pay band is much low compared to the Group 1 and Group 2 Service.

The notifications and other details will be available in your State's PSC Website hence you need not worry about that.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=205863#ixzz1M Q65irEW
19th May 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about group exams? Difference between all 4 group exams? When does the notification come out?

which type of subjects are better for the group-1 exams?
19th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus have to prepare for group2 exam??
24th May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

is group exams will conduct year year or 2year's once
11th June 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of grous exam how to prepare
16th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

full informathion about group2 & syllabus & how to prepare
23rd June 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

which group counducts chief educational officer exam?
28th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects for these groups entrence exams?
19th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm a beginner, is it so that civils and groups exams can be prepared for,simultaneously?
or, is civils completely a different subject?
21st July 2011, 09:40 PM
anil_kumar89

Group1

Group 2

Group 3

Group 4
25th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i wanna know how to prepare group1 exam ,, iam computer gradute , do i have chance to write, and can u suggest me which subjects are better for preparation
5th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

information about groups
5th August 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me which subjects are better for preparation
6th August 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i am with life sciences background help me to enter in to groups
[email protected]
7th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about group2 exam. what is the starting procedure to attempt group2 exam
14th August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am studying btech 3rd year branch ece i want to prepare for civils should i start the preparition from now and can u suggest me which subjects are better for me and should i join any institute for coaching
thank u
18th August 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

im studyng b tech of information technology...can i go for groups..
24th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

when the notification for group 3 & 4 exams?
5th September 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my graduate in 2009-10.For wt exam's i can apply in groups ? thank you and regards sowmya
9th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

give the question paper pattern
5th November 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir give me portions of group 1 & 2 exam [email protected]
13th November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir give me complete information about groups to [email protected]
16th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for 1,2,3,4 exam am a B.A graduate what is the career prospect in groups
23rd November 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir iam first time preparing civils exam. please tell how to prepare?
25th November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir can u please suggest me about the subjects and syallabus involved in group 1 exams..thank u
26th November 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir/madam, my name is sowjanya. i have completed my m.b.a and b.com degree for which group exam iam i eligible.... what type of coaching should i join... pl.send the deatails to this mail i.d [email protected] thank uuuu....
27th November 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year b.tech(ECE) Student,am i eligible to write group xams? what r d subjects to prepare ?
1st December 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

am mba student tell me how to attempt group 2 exam.. how to prepare how to choose the subjects... help me my id [email protected]
7th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can I get the dates of upcoming Group-2 and Group-3 exam?
13th December 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
iam just passing 2 exams. I dont know any thing about group exams...I want to know about group exams....nd want to know about group 1,2,3,4...what is the difference between all of them...when the notification come of all these exams...I want to write these exams......Plz tell me.....
21st December 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Re:Eligibility criteria for groups exams? How much percentage is required? Which types of jobs comes under group2,3?
sir,
i have been completed my PG recently. I don't know anything about groups but i am interesting to write those exams.so please tell me about groups exams.How many kinds of groups exams.when did u release the notification.I am eligible for that groups exams or not.plz tell the pattern of selecting the candidates.
20th January 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

is there any cut-off marks for group 1 exams especially for general candidates?
29th January 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of grroup-1 and group-2?
31st January 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

now iam doing degree(bzc).tell me how can i prepare to these group-1 exams
11th February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the syllabus and books for IAS exams
27th February 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

plssss sir`s/madam`s any 1 answer for the above q`s. .. plss
10th March 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year b.tech(digital techniques for design and planning) Student,am i eligible to write group xams? what r d subjects to prepare?
22nd March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am final year Bsc Nursing Student. Am i elgeble to write group exams.what are do subject to prepare
27th March 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

please gpsc class.2 examination paper detail i want please give me information sir i am rahul makwana aliya from jamangar
22nd April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

if i pass in group exams,then how many choices are given for the job selection
23rd April 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doin gb.e second year in computer engg.i wish to write group1 in other catagories like histry.so how can i prepare
6th May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what is tha syllabus of group-1
8th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,good after noon am student of life sciences please guide me to write groups and how to prepare for that and syllabus
12th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

can u say about the procedure to prepare for groups sir?
23rd June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hi
i just completed my BTECH 2nd year can i attempt for group 2 xam?
iam a BC-D candidate how many attempts do i have in each group!
8th July 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sit/Mam

I have completed mt B.Tech (IT) and MBA (HR) and now working in a s/w company POLARIS since 3 years. The profession im working is good and dignified, but now i want to work in better and more dignified job. I want to go for GROUP 2 exams, but want to choose my subject related position in GROUP-2 . I dont have any information or idea what are the posts related to my educational background. Can any one of u give me better idea so that i can start my preparation.
Thanks in Advance
2nd August 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage i should have in 10th and inter ?
28th August 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can I get the dates of upcoming all the 4 group xms?
2 [email protected]
i am 2nd btech student wid ece branch
will i be fit to attend d group xms?
plz rly me sir/mam
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?