16th August 2012, 04:56 PM
nikhil nicky

Information about ICWA course?

sir, i want to know the icwa course...how could i join the course..please tell me

9th March 2013, 11:23 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Information about ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil nicky View Post
sir, i want to know the icwa course...how could i join the course..please tell me
Hello Nikhil,

There is a great prospect for you that if you want to apply for this Institute of Cost accountants of India, this course as it said, relates with finance and accounting. This is very much essential as need for professionals who can upgrade themselves and company businesses as per latest financial trends are becoming less now. You can be one of them.

Eligibility for Admission:->

1. 17 years of age
2. Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board in India.

>> The cost of the form is 200 rupees and the exam is conducted two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.

If you want to apply this year for the foundation course,you can apply now for it at :- http://icmai.in/

you can also apply Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents to the respective centres with their headquaters, you can look the address here at this official link:- http://students.icwai.org/studies/st...-admission.asp

Here, i have attached the fees structure, sample papers ans syllabus look into it!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf feesEffective.pdf(163.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus-2012-Content.pdf(2.06 MB, 208 views)
File Type: zip question.zip(1.14 MB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?