25th July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Information about IPS exam syllabus? I am studying B.Tech final year with CSE stream

Sir,Actually i want to discuss for the information about the IPS exam syllabus and i belongs to a middle class family,and i am studying b.tech final year with the stream of cse please provide me the information.if it is not possible than tell how i fullfill my dream

Thaks you sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  2. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  3. What are the ways to go for higher education after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech final year B.Tech
  4. Syllabus of IPS exam? Where is the application form issued? Information about this exam?
  5. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  6. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  7. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  8. Best way to prepare for IAS exam while in CSE 2nd year?
  9. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  10. What is the syllabus for PGESET examination? I am studying final year B.Tech
  11. Can I write IPS Exam being a final year student of B.Tech course?
  12. How can I change my Branch from CSE to Mechanical? I'm a diploma final year student
  13. What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream
  14. How to become an IPS officer? What is the procedure and syllabus? I am studying in 1st year BSc
  15. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the syllabus of computer science engineering?
  17. How can I prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am studying MCA final year
  18. Is it possible Mass Communication after B.Tech IT?
8th September 2014, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about IPS exam syllabus? I am studying B.Tech final year with CSE stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,Actually i want to discuss for the information about the IPS exam syllabus and i belongs to a middle class family,and i am studying b.tech final year with the stream of cse please provide me the information.if it is not possible than tell how i fullfill my dream

Thaks you sir
IPS stands for Indian Police service.

Candidate's who have completed graduation degree with minimum percentage marks in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS Exam. Final year candidate can eligible for IPS Exam.

Age criteria for IPS exam for general candidate is 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation for IPS exam:-

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

The maximum no of attempts for SC/ST candidate is unlimited. For OBC candidate's it is 7 years and for general candidate's it will be 5 years.

Selection process of this exam are - Preliminary exam,Mains exam and Personal Interview

I have attached the syllabus for IPS exam so please check it out.

For On-line application click on the link www.upsconline.nic.in

For more details of IPS exam , please Click on the link http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR IPS EXAM.pdf(11.7 KB, 50 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?