27th July 2012, 07:18 PM
sandeeparora823

Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

please give me complete info about Massachusetts Institute of Technology entrance & give me detail about fees of MIT

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  2. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  4. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  7. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  8. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  9. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  12. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  13. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP?
  14. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Private Tutor for preparation of SAT? -- [New]
  16. What are the options available for me if I get a rank between 50,000 to 75,000 in AIEEE?
  17. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
12th October 2012, 02:30 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeeparora823 View Post
please give me complete info about Massachusetts Institute of Technology entrance & give me detail about fees of MIT
Dear,

MIT is sixth overall among U.S. universities in U.S. News rankings. It offers degree in Engineering, science and management graduate programs.

It is ranked No. 1 among world's top universities and is one of 100 best values among private schools.

This university thus is very costly for Indian students.The estimated price for 2012-13 for undergraduates is $57,010.MIT only confers financial aid on the basis of financial need.It do not award money based on any measure of merit - academic, athletic, artistic, or anything else.
However if you qualify for private scholarships based on your merits you can get scholarship aid.
Average cost for a student with an MIT scholarship is $24,410.

For more information you can log on to:http://web.mit.edu

Best of luck!
12th October 2012, 10:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers MS programmes in technical subjects. Graduation is the educational qualification. Admission is carried out on the basis of Graduate Record Examinations. Apart from this candidates should have cleared IELTS/TOEFL exams. Fee structure is different for various courses. You can visit the official website of the institute for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?