17th September 2013, 01:37 AM
Vishnu Narayan Morge

Information about MPSC? Previous years question papers?

Give me mpsc all general information and q. Papers

Related Questions:
  1. Drug inspectors previous years question papers?
  2. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Bio-Chemistry - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. LET question papers and past years question papers?
  5. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Website Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I appear for UPSC MPSC if I am 30 years old?
  7. MPSC mains exam question papers of botany subject
  8. Which is the best book for MPPSC entrance exam?
  9. Names of the coaching classes for MPSC civil engineering exam in Pune? From where to get the question paper of MPSC Civil Engineering Stream?
  10. CBSE Class 12th Information Practices Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) BioChemistry - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  13. Previous year Question Papers of AFMC Exam?
  14. Previous years solved question papers of CIL?
  15. Previous 5 years Question Papers of TTA Exam?
  16. DOEACC B Level Course Management Fundamentals and Information Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Cochin University, B.Tech in Information Technology, 4th Sem., Data Structures & Algorithms Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th September 2013, 03:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MPSC? Previous years question papers?

Hi,

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

MPSC exam conducting by the Maharashtra state government.

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant should have to complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Percentage is not required to apply this exam.

Applicant must be a citizen of India.

Final year graduation appearing students can also be eligible.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 33 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PWD category candidates.

Selection process:-

Preliminary examination,

Mains examination,

Personal interview.

All the best.............................
15th December 2015, 11:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MPSC? Previous years question papers?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age to apply for MPSC must be in between 19 years to 33 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?