3rd May 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Information about private B.Ed course in Jammu University? Last date of admission?

plz tell me all inf. regarding private b.ed in jammu university&last date of admission

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  2. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  3. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  4. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  5. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  6. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  7. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  8. How may I get B.Ed exam syllabus of Jammu university?
  9. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
  11. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University
  12. Jammu University B.Ed counseling date?
  13. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  14. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the entrance exam for B.Ed at Jammu University?
  16. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  17. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  18. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
13th June 2012, 11:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about private B.Ed course in Jammu University? Last date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me all inf. regarding private b.ed in jammu university&last date of admission

The Jammu University offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode to candidates who hold - a Bachelors degree in any discipline of a recognized University and a minimum of two years of teaching experience either at a stretch or in parts at the time of Admission along with working as a full time teacher in a recognized School within the territorial Jurisdiction of Jammu University. Admission is based on merit.

For information regarding the admission procedure one may contact the following given helpline numbers:

15th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about private B.Ed course in Jammu University? Last date of admission?

Iam passed out graduation in2012 in46%of mark . I intrested addmission Bed so what is the procedure and what is the fees
15th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Iam passed out graduation in2012 in46%of mark . I intrested addmission Bed so what is the procedure and what is the fees
12th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in science with 53% i wish to do BEd in J&k ,is it valid in kerala psc job vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?