20th January 2011, 11:10 PM
Happy Jain

Information on Aerospace engineering? Institutes and placement opportunities?

Can you make me familiar about the aerospace engineering or related task & what are the fine institutes for it? what are the placements after it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  2. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  3. What are the qualification required to get placement in government Aerospace engineering colleges?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  5. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Campus placement or MS: better option after Aerospace engineering to work with NASA?
  7. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  8. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How will be the placements through Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan University?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  11. Which is the best college in Coimbatore for Aerospace with 100% placement?
  12. Scope and placement of M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from IIT?
  13. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  15. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering to be eligible for doing aerospace engineering in future? -- [New]
  16. How to become an Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineer? Names of the best institutes?
  17. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  18. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
26th January 2011, 11:57 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Information on Aerospace engineering? Institutes and placement opportunities?

The term Aerospace is a aombinatio of Aero+ Space.
Aerospace engineers are basically involved in design and construction of airplanes and spacecrafts.... actual work however may involve maintainance functions or production job
The premier institutes are department of aerospace engineering IIT Bombay
and IIST Trivendram.... IIST trivendram has a five year service condition where you will get to work in India's aerospace programs
You can also get placements in companies like Boeing GE, Lockheed Martin, HAL etc.(IITB)
31st January 2011, 11:34 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information on Aerospace engineering? Institutes and placement opportunities?

IIT Bombay is the best in this case.then IIT Kanpur,Delhi,kharagpore.IIST also provide this education.
6th April 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i am from hyderabad my daughter is pursuing her puc with maths physics and chemistry as main subjects she wants to pursue aviation career at pune. pl. giv full guidance regarding good institutions for pursuing the said course the facilities i mean hostel and discipline and when will be the entrance exam? what would be the fee structure and do u recommend govt institution or pvt institutes send me full details please........pawar
15th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is my carear after doing aerospace engineering from iit kanpur
1st June 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What govrnment jobs can we get after btech in aerospace engg. From iit kharagpur
12th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

which is better mtech from (iit aerospace) or (nit mechanical) in term of placement
18th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

ofcourse better one is doing mtech from iit aerospace
26th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

is hindustan university is good for aerospace engineering study as well as placement?wat about the first salary after being selected for campus?
25th March 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best suitable course for MTech in IITB for a mechanical undergraduate (Dynamics & control / Propulsion) ?
25th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for a mechanical undergraduate to do MTech in IITB (Dynamics & control or Propulsion) ?
8th July 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i m getting mathematics and computing in ism dhanbad and aeronautical in punjab eng. clg.i m interested in space so what to do?
13th March 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

if i complete the aerospace engineering,can i get a job in Nasa or like other isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?