6th November 2018, 05:17 PM

Information Infosys recruitment process to held this year soon

I didn't clear the first round of Infosys which was conducted in April 2018 and I have got offer letter for the drive conducted in October. Will I be eligible to join the company or they will reject me on the day of joining? Please answer soon!

28th April 2023, 12:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information Infosys recruitment process to held this year soon

Recruitment pattern of Infosys
Online Test
Technical interview
HR Interview
This year Infosys has introduced new section in the online test. This year they wil follow adaptive test pattern .
Those who have registered for Infosys exam will appear for online test on confirmed date and time.
Those who clear all the round, get selected.
And those who have attend the interview round cannot attend interview within next 6 months.
Thus if you failed to clear the round and you attended tge interview within 6 months, then there are chances of your being rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?