22nd April 2011, 02:48 PM
chinnari.yadav

How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?

hai frndz ,plz guide me how to attend for (personal interview) directly without writtentest as i have 75% i.e my percentages are,
10th - 87%
inter - 83%
btech(cse) - 78%
do we have any other appraoch for this sort of recruitment .where should i attend interview and when this recruitment process is held .plz plzzzzzzzzzzz............ rply me as soon as possible.

thanking you

17th June 2011, 04:16 AM
ihulk

Default Re: How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?

Hello Chinnari ,

You cannot decide whether you want to attend Written test or not,Your percentage does not matters in this case.You have to go through all test rounds that the company is conducting.If Company has certain criteria like "Students Above 70% in 10th,12th,Degree,Pg can Attend Personal Interview Directly" then it would be a chance for you.If you have experience then you will be given more preference and most companies will not conduct written test for person who has experience.Apply for Jobs online ,upload your resume. Suppose if your resume is shortlisted.you will receive a call or email from company for further rounds

Good Luck
17th October 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?

how to make an interview
18th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPES OF QUESTIONS ARE ASKED TO THE ACCOUNTS STUDENT ?
20th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how to face the shelf hindrance
10th January 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

y you left the previous organisation.....?
14th January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPES OF QUESTIONS ARE ASKED TO THE ACCOUNTS STUDENT ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-attend-personal-interview-directly-without-written-test-having-75-when-recruitment-process-held-129871.html#ixzz1jR9mJhJx
7th March 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

will there be anther written test after bieng qualified in ibps 19 bank clerical test/////????? plz guide me
10th October 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

how to up load resume?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?