17th October 2011, 09:17 PM

Information regarding IIT integrated course?

R/S

Myself Mahaveer Borannawar from Sanekshwar which is karnataka Belgaum District I want to get information regarding IIT integrated course which starts from VIIIth kindly guide me for the same

Thank you
MAHAVEER
CAO TMC SANKESHWAR
CELL 9060382057

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  2. Where can i get Integrated schooling with IIT coaching?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  4. What are the possibilities to do Under and Post Graduation together as a Double degree?
  5. Is JRS Varanasi providing 4 years integrated course of IIT-JEE from 9th std onwards?
  6. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  7. Detail information on doing integrated Ph.D course in Pune?
  8. Need information about integrated M.Sc. and Ph.D. course in Zoology field?
  9. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  12. Information about Integrated MBA course in South India?
  13. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  15. Course duration and fee structure for integrated M.Sc - Ph.D course in Physics at IIT? Difference between integrated M.Sc Ph.D course and M.Sc in Ph.D dual degree course? -- [New]
  16. Need information about the admission in M.Tech-Ph.D. Integrated course?
  17. Any entrance exams for doing Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
31st December 2017, 02:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding IIT integrated course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
R/S

Myself Mahaveer Borannawar from Sanekshwar which is karnataka Belgaum District I want to get information regarding IIT integrated course which starts from VIIIth kindly guide me for the same

Thank you
MAHAVEER
CAO TMC SANKESHWAR
CELL 9060382057
The qualification required for pursuing integrated course from Indian Institute of Technology is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. You can not join after 8th standard.

You should first pass tenth standard then 12th standard to become eligible for Joint Entrance Examination for admission in integrated course in IITs.
31st March 2018, 08:23 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Information regarding IIT integrated course?

The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are a group of autonomous public engineering institutes of India. The IITs have a common admission process for undergraduate admissions.It was based on IIT-JEE,replaced by Joint Entrance Examination in 2013.

Admission to these programs are through Common Admission Test (CAT), Joint Admission Test to M.Sc. (JAM) and Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?