1st December 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?

I,PRASHANT PATIL,WILL COMPLETE 2nd YEAR OF B.TECH (CIVIL) FROM VNIT,NAGPUR IN SUMMER 2012, I NEED INFORMATION REGARDING INTERNSHIP AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ,SO THAT NO TIME GETS WASTED THEN.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH COMPANIES WILL OFFER ME INTERNSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF 2 MONTHS & HOW TO APPLY FOR ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  2. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  3. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  11. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  12. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  17. List of Civil engineering companies offering winter internship?
  18. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
18th November 2017, 02:29 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?

If you want to do internship while doing B.Tech civil engineering, then you can apply for internship in areas like Construction companies, Roadway engineering organizations, Land development companies, Site designing corporations etc. Here below are details regarding companies offer internship for B.Tech civil engineering candidate:-

List of Companies Offer Internship for Civil Engineering Candidates:-
  • Larsen & Toubro.
  • Jindal Construction Company.
  • Thermal Power Plant.
  • Sobha Developers Limited.
  • Hindustan Construction Company.
  • DLF.
  • Gammon India Ltd.
  • Nagarjuna Construction Company.
  • ONGC.
  • OEL Construction Co. Pvt.Ltd.

So these above mentioned are some of reputed companies offer internship for candidate while doing B.Tech civil engineering.

Application Procedure:- To apply for internship in above mentioned companies you must have to submit your resume along with training latter to HR (Human Resource) department and after that applicants are selected according to availability of training mentor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?