20th December 2010, 12:42 AM
sanjhi

List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?

Hi i am a student of Btech(IT) 3rd year..
i scored 72% in 10th... 53% in 12th and 55 % in btech till now... PLUS I HAVE DONE SQL CERTIFICATON AND FURTHER WILL GO FOR DBA MODULES ...

i want to know the list of companies i can apply in for my 6 months of internship in june
what is the criteria for applying for the internship ???

also suggest me some database related companies which i can apply for internship...

pls help me out

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  3. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  9. List of best companies to get summer internship? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  11. List of companies which offers 2 months internship for 3rd BE students?
  12. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
31st May 2011, 03:40 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?

my friend your condition is very poor........

sorry to say that but every company wants 60% aggregate minimum for interview.....
you have a certificate its good but you have to increase your % as well.

go for it my friend and all the very best...................
1st July 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?

i have 94.4% in 10th, 89% in 12th & 81% in b.tech(IT). Is there any company which can select for internship of 6 months only based upon my CV.
8th August 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?

I am final year btech(ece) student.. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months industrial training while having 78% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 78% in b.Tech till now? Criteria for applying for internship?
22nd September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hello...sir i have 53% in 10th ,58% in 12th and 76% in b.tech(cse) i want to get intenship with compnies please tell me how can i get 6 month training in wipro or hcl compnies...............also tell me what kind of struggle i have to face .i am worried about my 10th and 12th percentage....
25th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....i have 60%marks in 10th,68%in 12th and 70% till 6th sem in btech..i want to get internship please tell me how can i get internship in well reputated companies..plzz reply by mailin info on my i.d:[email protected]
9th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in 2012 in the stream of computer science, i got an aggregate of 57% in b.tech,pls can u help me what r companies recruiting the freshers with 55% aggregate.plssssssssssssss
20th August 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello . . . i am a student of BE computer science 3rd year..

i scored 79% in 10th,
59% in 12th ,
7.5 (c.g.p.a) in BE till now...

PLUS i hv a good command over programming languages (like c ,java,netbeans ,html)

i want to know the list of companies i can apply in for my 45 months of internship in my 4th year
what is the criteria for applying for the internship ???

help me out...
here is my email id

[email protected]

pls help me out

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-companies-i-can-apply-6-months-internship-june-while-having-72-10th-53-12th-55-b-tech-done-sql-certification-will-go-dba-modules-criteria-applying-internship-62156.html#ixzz245s9Fc59
6th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hey!! pls help I scored 60% in 10th, 56% in 12th, and 57% in b.tech(ece) will you please suggest name of the compnies which providing intearnship for2 or 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?