25th July 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Job Profile of a Probationary Officer in a Bank?

What does the mean of bank p.o ? I want to know the proper defination and description of it..

15th May 2016, 09:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Job Profile of a Probationary Officer in a Bank?

P.O stands for Probationary Officer. It is one the best career option in Banks. After clearing written test and interview, candidates have to go for probation for period of two years under which candidate undergoes training. At junior level, designation is Probationary officer and after that he is called Assistant Manager.

Description and Job Profile:

Some of important responsibilities of Bank officer are:

>>Customer support and service in different works like sanction of loan, ATMs and related work, cheque, opening new accounts etc.

>>Official communication between bank and other organizations.

>>Disbursal of NEFT, RTGS payments.

You can apply for IBPS or SBI PO entrance exam for becoming PO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?