23rd February 2012, 07:39 AM
vineela allu

Information regarding PGCET Exam to do M.Tech in Hyderabad? When will be the notification for this Exam be available? Last date to apply for this Exam?

sir/madam,
iam Vineela.completed my MCA in the year2009.I would u like to know the information regarding pgcet to do m.tech in hyd... could u plz inform me about notification , when is the last date for apply pgcet ,what is the process and when the exam will be conduct...
plz send these details to my email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Notification details of PGCET? Last date to apply for it? What is the date of PGCET?
  2. Notification, fee expense and last date to apply for PGCET?
  3. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  4. When is the PGCET exam? Last date to apply for M.Tech?
  5. When is the notification going to be announced for PGCET in Hyderabad?
  6. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  7. How to do M.Tech through PGCET? Date of the exam?
  8. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Date of PGCET exam? Date of announcement of Notification? Is PGCET an entrance for M.Tech admissions?
  10. Date of notification of Karnataka PGCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for PGCET exam? What is the exam date?
  12. How to apply for PGCET exam? What is the exam date
  13. Date of announcement of MBA PGCET notification? Procedure to apply for PGCET?
  14. Karnataka PGCET M.Tech registration date and the exam date?
  15. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college?
  16. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  17. Details and notification of Karnataka PGCET 2015 -- [New]
  18. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
23rd February 2012, 02:46 PM
simmi9044

Default Re: Information regarding PGCET Exam to do M.Tech in Hyderabad? When will be the notification for this Exam be available? Last date to apply for this Exam?

PGCET Entrance Exam 2012 Important Dates: PGCET Entrance test for MDS
courses: 12 February 2012 Staring date of availability of
application forms: 4th Week
of November, 2011 Last date of receiving
application forms by post: 3rd
Week of November, 2011 Last date of receiving
application forms in person:
Last Week of November, 2011
11th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding PGCET Exam to do M.Tech in Hyderabad? When will be the notification for this Exam be available? Last date to apply for this Exam?

sir/madam,
I am D.Chandra Bhushan. completed B.Tech in the year 2011. I would like to know the information regarding pgcet to do m.tech in hyderabad. could u please inform me about notification, when is the last date for apply pgcet ,what is the process and when the exam will be conduct.
30th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am G.Anusha.I have completed my MCA in the year 2011.I would like to know the date for the PGCET to do Mtech in Hyderabad.Pls any one send me the details to my id:[email protected]
28th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sirsir/madam,
I am ch.prabhodini completed B.Tech in the year 2012. I would like to know the information regarding pgcet to do m.tech in hyderabad. could u please inform me about notification, when is the last date for apply pgcet ,what is the process and when the exam will be conduct.
4th March 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i haven't written pgcet i need to join m.tech under management seats so i need to know whether admissions are opened for m.tech please send details regarding admissions openings under management quota to
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?