10th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

When is the notification going to be announced for PGCET in Hyderabad?

can i know when is the notification given for pgcet in hyderbad..please tell me the date of it

1st February 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the notification going to be announced for PGCET in Hyderabad?

last date for applying of pgcet xam......after completion of b.pharm.. n also give details about fee
19th March 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the notification going to be announced for PGCET in Hyderabad?

sir
am siva prasad , am completed my mca in 2011.
i want to do m tech. can u please provide about notification of m tech and syallbus of mech.
my email id:[email protected]
3rd April 2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i know when is the notification given for pgcet in hyderbad..please tell me the date of it
where the application and forms available for pgcet in Hyderabad where should apply
5th October 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

when is the pgcet exam in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?