30th August 2011, 02:01 AM
rajsingh.1208

Information regarding PSU Companies for Chemical Engineer?

i want to know about psu companies for chemical engineer.
provide me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the PSU's in India? What is the procedure of recruitment? I am a Chemical Engineer
  2. Details of all PSU exams which are held?
  3. Am I eligible for PSU companies after doing B.Tech in Chemical Technology
  4. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Can I apply for PSU Companies having done B.Tech with Chemical Technology?
  7. Can I apply for PSU companies after doing B.Tech from Chemical Technology? List of those companies?
  8. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  9. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers?
  10. PSU companies for mechanical engineer?
  11. PSU companies exam dates? How to apply to PSU for Jobs?
  12. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  13. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  14. Companies offering Internship to Chemical Engineer in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  17. What's the future of electrical and mechanical engineer in IT companies? Are they spoiling their carrier by doing so?
  18. What is the syllabus for PSU exam? Which companies will take PSU exam?
5th September 2011, 12:17 AM
vishuraj2007
Member+

Default Re: Information regarding PSU Companies for Chemical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajsingh.1208 View Post
i want to know about psu companies for chemical engineer.
provide me soon.
Chemical Engineers are basically concerned with processing and treatment of any material
in an industry.

As far as Indian PSUs are concerned, you can get very respectable jobs in the PSUs related
with mining and/or metallurgy and /or petroleum and/or chemical and/or fertilizer production.

So the PSUs in which you can apply are;
Steel Authority of India Limited
National Mineral Development Corporation
Coal India Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Limited
Gujarat State Petroleum Limited
Oil India Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?