5th January 2013, 11:02 AM
angelsda

Information regarding SBI clerical post?

sir,
i belong to OBC category. but i applied at general category unknowingly.. shall i change it now?? i got call letter for interview too.. wat should i do?? pls suggest me some ideas to solve this problem

19th July 2013, 12:58 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: Information regarding SBI clerical post?

sorry to say that now you can not change you information.

Eligibility: For SBI clerk you have to 60% in Intermediate or Graduation from any recognized university. And age not less than 18 years.
19th July 2013, 08:40 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Thumbs up Re: Information regarding SBI clerical post?

Welcome to the SBI clerk recruitment 2013,here you can find an SBI Clerk exam date,qualification,hall ticket download,online application form,syllabus,eligibility,Challan form download,Challan print,results and selection procedure.

Latest updates on SBI Clerk Notification 2013 :
SBI is looking to issue a notification for clerk recruitment with huge requirement of 19000 vacancies.Some fake news on the web published by leading news channels, but state bank of India managing director Pradeep chowdary officially announced that, the SBI Recruitment for clerical vacancies will issue very soon(expecting in August).On other hand,IBPS Recruitment 2013-2014 Clerk, officer,Office assistant vacancies notification published with online application form(Apply here).This is the alternate notification for SBI Recruitment.
Latest SBI Clerk Notification 2013 -apply online now .
SBI 19000 Clerk recruitment 2013 notification will release soon at State bank of India official website on www.sbi.co.in & www.statebankofindia.com. SBI Clerk Syllabus 2013 having the 5 different sections of General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning Ability,General English and Marketing/Computer Knowledge.
Except General English section,remaining section print in 2 languages that of English & Hindi.The SBI Clerk Question Paper 2013 will be with 200 questions(Objective type) for 200 marks.SBI Clerk Cut off marks will announce later.Yet,SBI Clerk recruitment 2013 notification not released,still you can access information regarding sbi clerk exam 2013 on this website.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2013
SBI Clerk Eligibility(Qualification & Age limit)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013 online application form & online registration form procedure get here.Upcoming SBI Clerk recruitment 2013 for 19000 vacancies,as per the announcement from State bank of India officials.In fiscal year 2013,about 63000 bank Jobs will fill in India. Upcoming and next SBI Clerk/PO exams are very useful to decrease unemployment in India,especially in the banking sector.
Recently,IBPS Changed education qualification for the Clerk exam from Intermediate(12th class) to Graduation.But,there is no official announcement from SBI on clerk exam qualification.According to sources,SBI will not change qualification,syllabus and pattern for next sbi clerk recruitment 2013.After the announcement of notification ,we will update sbi clerk exam date 2013.

good luck for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?