3rd May 2011, 10:35 PM
venkatannavarapu

Date of announcement of results of SBI Associated Clerical Exam? What is the cutoff for last year clerical exam for Andhra Pradesh State?

sir,

this is venkat.i have written the sbi associated clerical exam helded in 23rd jan 2011.so my question is when will announce th e results and please tell last year clerical exam final cut off marksonly for andhrapradesh state

15th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of SBI Associated Clerical Exam? What is the cutoff for last year clerical exam for Andhra Pradesh State?

date of announcement of CBI recruitmeni exam .
15th May 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of SBI Associated Clerical Exam? What is the cutoff for last year clerical exam for Andhra Pradesh State?

please tell me i want to know whenwill announced the results of sbi associates clerks2011 writtentest
15th May 2011, 11:48 PM
mayekarpritesh

Get result...

www.oyindia.in/forum/thread-8716.html

All The Best.....!!!!!
20th May 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the result of sbi associates bank clerk 2011 result declared
25th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the result of associate banks of state bank of india clerical exam 2011... plz send the result on my email id [email protected].... my contact no. is 919774456194..
29th May 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am vikas please send the result of 23 jan 2011 clerical exam on my mobi number 9680086290 whenever the relult will declared.
31st May 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know the clerical exam results held in 16-1-2011
3rd June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please inform me my clerical exam results which was held on 16/1/2011
my hall ticket number 3907024103.
Please send me results 9885949592
[email protected]
5th June 2011, 03:35 AM
SUMITRA_M

The sbi associate clerk result has been announced on 27/05/2011. For result check on statebankofindia.com
The cut-off will be declared after the result of interview is out after mid july.
5th June 2011, 03:39 AM
SUMITRA_M

For Sbi associate clerk result visit sbi.co.in with your roll no. And date of birth.
Best of luck.
10th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the results date of sbi associated bank clerk?
15th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i want only my sbi clerk result as soon as early
15th June 2011, 09:45 PM
SUMITRA_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatannavarapu View Post
sir,

this is venkat.i have written the sbi associated clerical exam helded in 23rd jan 2011.so my question is when will announce th e results and please tell last year clerical exam final cut off marksonly for andhrapradesh state
the result of sbi clerk held on 23.1.2011 has been declared on may 27 2011. The cut off will declared after 15 june 2011
19th June 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir pls inform me,what is the exact date of declaring the result of sbi clerical exam,which was held on 16/01/2011.....
21st June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMITRA_M View Post
the result of sbi clerk held on 23.1.2011 has been declared on may 27 2011. The cut off will declared after 15 june 2011
cut off will be anounced only after interview and interview is up to this month end
30th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

when will be announced the result of associate bank clerical result 2011???????????
22nd August 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

when is d interview results of associated banks of sbi
30th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

SBI is not going to declare the result unless the Sensex crosses the 29000 mark. SBI is likly to go public issue at that time. Government of india is likely to contribute 9000 crores of rupees to SBI after the public issue to maintain its share of 55% in SBI. With this money and the share capital SBI is going to open new branches then only it is going to issue appointment letters to clerks and POs. So, keep waiting till May 2012 to get your interview result and appointment letter. SBI Garib.com
14th September 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I Leena Nilangakar Roll No 3707102978 passed the written exam and attended the interview can pls give me the details of the marks i have got
16th September 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

how much time does the appointment letter of SBI Associates bank clerical exam will take after the declaration of interview result
24th September 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

hi is anyone cleared the interwiew of sbi associate clerical 2011 . i want to know when bank will start issuing letter for medical etc.
25th September 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much time does the appointment letter of SBI Associates bank clerical exam will take after the declaration of interview result
hi have u got any letter from bank side reagrding medical or appomitment. i have also passed the interview but no reply from their side till now.
1st October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

any one selected for bangalore zone ?
14th October 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

SBP- Appointment is dispached and Joining Dates are 24th oct to 5 nov 2011
4th March 2012, 12:25 AM
ramandeep.2dec

The result for SBI Associated bank is announced on 9/2/2012. Sorry to say but the bank did not reveal the cut off marks. One more thing as the exam was taken nation wide.So, there is no state cut off. There is always a single cut off for all candidates. Relaxation for reserved categories are due to govt. norms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?