18th October 2011, 02:05 AM
SibiPriya

Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?

Hai, I am a B.Tech(IT) fresher of 2011 batch.. I would like to know about Software Testing Course and its value for a B.Tech(IT) graduate.. What about the scope of Testing? Which is the best center in chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  2. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  3. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  4. Institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in Chennai?
  5. How many Aerospace Engineering colleges are there in India?
  6. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  8. How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course
  9. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  10. Which course to join in software testing field?
  11. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  12. Where are the AIIMS centers located in Chennai?
  13. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  14. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
  15. How to get a job if I am interested in IT field? I have completed MCA -- [New]
  16. Which are the core companies available for Inplant Training in Coimbatore
  17. What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?
  18. Coaching centers for staff selection commission combined graduate level Tier I and II in Vijaywada/Hyderabad/Chennai/Bengaluru?
18th October 2011, 08:04 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?

software testing is a part of software job. so many software engineering are doing job in this section. this is very important section for the software development. because before sending to the market software must be tested properly so that there should not come any problem at the time of application and also software can satisfy the customer.

in so many leading software companies they first recruit freshers candidates and after training according to your performance they appoint few engineers to software testing department. but in some medium and small organization they recruit either experienced candidates in this field or trained candidates.

as you are a fresher and you want to join in software testing job then it is better to go for a training on the software testing. it has very good value to get job in a software industry. after B.Tech you may not get job from your institution campus or from outside. then if you do this training then after the completion of training you may get good job in the software testing section of any company.

in chennai there are so many software related training institute. try to join in any one of them which will be more reliable to you. some institution may offer job after the completion of the training also from the institution premises.

the scope and opportunity to go at the higher level in software testing section is very good, if you become expert after few years experience and your performance is good then you will get better opportunity in the company. you may swap to a leading company if you first time get in a medium level company.

best of luck.
18th October 2011, 10:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?

Hi Dear
Software testing is the part of Software engg. In this job also payment is more as a like Software engineer.
Many type of software course are there:-

*Acceptance Testing
*Agile Development and Testing
*Configuration management
*Database testing
*Exploratory Testing
*Performance Testing
Process Improvement
*Security Testing
Software Invention and Reviews
*Testing Web Application
*Testing Realtime System

For B.TECH IT student or CS student all students are important for Software testing
if you make your career as software tester then you go for software tester
that is valuable course for every one.

Best institutes for testing course:-
*SEED Infotech Pune

*Course name- Advance Diploma in Software testing
Address:-Competency center Software quality,Chennai,INDIA

*Course name-Diploma in Software Testing
Address-Mumbai

*Course name- Software testing
Address- Srm infotech,Bangalore , India

Course structure:-

Good Luck...........
2nd January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do software testing course... but am not sure that i il get the job..i want to do onli if it is 100% sure tat i il get the job
12th August 2015, 06:07 PM
crystalpellitier

If you learn testing tools and have good technical knowledge on it then you will definitely get job.It all depends upon your skills and knowledge you have on the tools.Try to join in an institute which provides placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?