15th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is the best for ICWA? When does the admission start? Procedure and qualification for ICWA?

which institute is best for ICWA and when does admissions start?
What is the procedure and qualification for ICWA?

21st April 2012, 10:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is the best for ICWA? When does the admission start? Procedure and qualification for ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which institute is best for ICWA and when does admissions start?
What is the procedure and qualification for ICWA?
The cost and work accountancy course is offered by Institute of Cost Accountants of India. You may either pursue the course through the correspondence mode or you may opt for oral coaching scheme in which you will be able to attend classes conducted at the study centers accredited by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

In order to know about your nearest study center, contact your regional center and for contact detail of your regional center and for other information as well, click here.

As far as admission to the course is concerned, the registration process is open throughout the year and candidate who have qualified +2 level of examination is eligible to pursue the course, irrespective of the stream he/she belongs to and the percentage of marks scored in the same. A graduate, however, is eligible to get exemption from the first stage of the course, which is the Foundation Course and may directly enroll for the Intermediate course which is followed by Final Course and Management Training.
22nd May 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute is the best for ICWA? When does the admission start? Procedure and qualification for ICWA?

i have done DME after 10th standard can i have eligible for ICW
27th May 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i completing my bba graduation
what is the best option for me icwa or mba in finanace
27th September 2013, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

After icwa course graduation is important or not?
11th July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed my b com with 64% I want to join the
Icwa pls tel me about. & fees structure.
8th March 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1st part in bcom, can I join ICWA course ? And where or it is best for this time yes or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?