7th December 2010, 06:07 PM
drpankajgupta

Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?

Which institute is better in terms of fees,reputation for MHA --- ICFAI or IGNOU?

13th December 2010, 07:54 PM
Biome

Default Re: Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?

Dear friend ,
IGNOU is a distant learning program whereas ICFAI is a class room program, hence we have to clear about what course you are interested in.
IGNOU is no doubt best of it's kind and cost effective however MANIPAL university could also be good option. For class room program AIIMS Delhi, PGI Chandigarh, SYMBIOSIS Pune, BITS Pillani etc are some of the best institutes which can offer you such a course along with ICFAI.
Thanks
12th January 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?

what ismha mha and i want ful descreption of
8th March 2011, 03:09 PM
meherun

I want to know which is best for distance MCA degree ICFAI/IGNOU????//
8th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what type of packeges are offerd after b.sc. in IHM
9th March 2011, 08:58 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU
IGNOU is a distant learning program whereas ICFAI is a class room program, hence we have to clear about what course you are interested in.
IGNOU is no doubt best of it's kind and cost effective however MANIPAL university could also be good option. For class room program AIIMS Delhi, PGI Chandigarh, SYMBIOSIS Pune, BITS Pillani etc are some of the best institutes which can offer you such a course along with ICFAI.

good luck
9th March 2011, 10:15 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

hi

ICFAI conducts lectures on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They MAY call on Thursadys also....

Friday 6:30 tp 9:30 PM
Saturday 5 to 9 PM and
Sunday 10 to 2 and 2.30 to 6.30 PM

Internal evaluation consists of written assignments, classroom tests, presentations, class participation, attendance etc. etc......

Its a real big challenge to do part-time MBA....Its a THREE year committment...U will have to balance between work life and academic life...Please think properly before taking any decision wrt PART-TIME MBA program....

institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU
22nd April 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I HAVE DONE 4 YEAR DEGREE COURSE IN B.H.MC.T.(HOTEL MANAGMENT&CATERING TECH.) FROM AN A.I.C.T.E RECOGNISED INSTITUTE NOW I WANT TO DO M.H.A. FROM IGNOU KINDLY LET ME KNOW ,I CAN DO OR NOT . IF NO, KINDLY TELL ME THE NAME OF INSTITUTE FROM WHICH I CAN DO M.H.M THROUGH DISTANT LEARNING PROGRAM
WITH REGARDS
8th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know doing MHA is better frm ignou or icfai
10th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hi. ihave done mbbs.. want to do mba or mha now.. whats thescope of the same in my field..?
thanks
11th June 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the placement of M.H.A in Manipal University?
10th August 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir .what is the course fee of mha in ignou
2nd March 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done pb bsc nursing, want to do mha now what is the scope of the same in my field
8th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the total fees to complete MHA in manipal university karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?