15th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?

Sir,i have complete my diploma in civil engg in orissa at scte&vt,orissa.(62%)mark.i intersted to join in b.tech in correspondence in orissa.please advice to which institute provide this course in orissa.

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  2. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  3. Is the Orissa Institute of engineering and technology, Orissa approved by AICTE?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in mechanical branch and 294 in GATE
  5. Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?
  6. Names of the institutes providing correspondence B.Tech course?
  7. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  8. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  9. Date of WBJEE counseling?
  10. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  11. Can I apply for IIT JEE with 21 years of age? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should i do B.Ed. through distance education being a school teacher?
  13. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  15. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical? -- [New]
  16. Which are the universities of India that are recognized by NCTE and UGC for B.Ed
  17. Is orissa institute of engineering and technology AICTE recognized?
  18. Procedure of doing B.Com through correspondence after BA? Best institute for the same?
12th January 2012, 03:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i have complete my diploma in civil engg in orissa at scte&vt,orissa.(62%)mark.i intersted to join in b.tech in correspondence in orissa.please advice to which institute provide this course in orissa.

As you have completed your diploma in Civil engineering and if you want to pursue the degree from distance then the best recognized University would be Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). It is AICTE and UGC approved.
For more detail information visit their official website
Website. http://www.ignou.ac.in

The other recognized university is Thapar University.
To download the information brochure visit the official link.
http://www.thapar.edu/dde
27th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I was completed pg dipalma in fire and safety after b.sc. now i m interested to join distance B tech
in electrical trade so it is good or not
23rd January 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed Degree in Civil through distance mode from Institute Of Civil Engineers. Is this Certificate valid for higher studies like M-tech or can appear Exams like..IAS,IPS,OAS etc..
16th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have complete my diploma in electrical engg in orissa at scte&vt,orissa.(72%)mark.i intersted to join in b.tech in correspondence in orissa.please advice to which institute provide this course in orissa.
2nd March 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have complete my diploma in chemical engg in orissa at scte&vt,orissa.(55%)mark.i intersted to join in b.tech in correspondence in orissa.please advice to which institute AICTE and UGC approved provide this course in orissa.

My Mail ID [email protected]
3rd March 2014, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done diploma metallurgy in1999, then i am stable in steel manufacturing industry , i want to do B Tech metallurgy through course in orissa , please help me sir
1st July 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 2 science on 2009.Due to some problem i left my study and now i want to do B.tech on Mechanical. Give some suggestions for my better future ?
14th September 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have complete my diploma in chemical engg in orissa at scte&vt,orissa.(55%)mark.i intersted to join in b.tech - chemical in correspondence in orissa.please advice to which institute AICTE and UGC approved provide this course in orissa.

[email protected]
11th April 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed diploma in metallurgical engineering. now I have interest in BE metallurgical engineering.so if any correspondence colleges are available in near to Mumbai. Pl reply My email address : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?