30th January 2012, 03:49 PM
s_reenu

Which degree is preferred to become scientist(astronomical department), either engineering or conventional degree?

sir
Can any one guide me which degree is better ie engineering or conventional degree to become scientist like astronomical department.

25th December 2012, 06:19 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Which degree is preferred to become scientist(astronomical department), either engineering or conventional degree?

hello friend,
I suggest you to take engineering degree to become as scientist. because, it is the degree which also have theory with some practical knowledge. for scientist practical knowledge is very important. I can surely tell you that there is no less practical knowledge only in conventional degree. so, better you take engineering degree to become a scientist.
all the best for your future.
11th April 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree is preferred to become scientist(astronomical department), either engineering or conventional degree?

I have passed my 12th nd i am not conf which branch should i take to become scientist either to do bsc in physics or engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?