9th September 2015, 02:49 AM
jaya1985

Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?

I had completed diploma in electrical (correspondence) i want to do btech in electrical (correspondence) please send details institute details for further studies

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  2. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  3. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  4. Names of the institutes providing correspondence B.Tech course?
  5. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  6. Details about the correspondence course in Homeopathy? Any facilities for studying DHMS course by post? Contact details of the institutes and colleges?
  7. What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?
  8. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  9. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  10. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  11. Names of the private institutes for correspondence course for NET exam for Lecturership? Details about such institutes?
  12. Which correspondence course among Narayana and Akash institutes is better for IITJEE preparations?
  13. Procedure to join B.Com through correspondence after 10th? Which institutes are good for B.Com?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  15. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  16. List of best institutes offering MBA program through correspondence?
  17. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  18. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd October 2015, 02:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?

B.Tech in Electrical Engineering can be pursued as a correspondence from the colleges that allow Distance Education.

Some of the colleges present in India approved by AICTE that offer correspondence courses in this respect are:
  • BMS College of Engineering.
  • AMC Engineering College.
  • RV College of Engineering.
  • East West Group of Institutions.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
  • Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology.
  • Ansal Intitute of Technology.
  • PES Institutions.
  • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering.
  • Indian Group of Academy Institutions.
  • Acharya Institute of Sciences.
  • Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
  • Delhi Technical University.
  • Guru Nanak Group of Institutes.
  • New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?