29th August 2013, 02:53 PM
najmpulath

Which are the institutes affiliated to LLB correspondence courses in Kerala

Please tell any institution affiliated in LLB caraspondance course in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?
  2. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  3. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  4. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  5. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  6. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  7. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune
  8. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  9. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  10. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  11. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  13. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  14. Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?
  15. What should I do after 10th to become an Advocate? Which subjects should I choose?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  17. LIB or correspondence courses after CS? -- [New]
  18. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
22nd July 2015, 06:39 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the institutes affiliated to LLB correspondence courses in Kerala

Institutes affiliated to LLB correspondence courses in Kerala

The Kerala Law Academy Law College

Dept. of Law, Kerala University

Govt. Law College

School of Legal Studies

National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?