10th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 10th to become an Advocate? Which subjects should I choose?

Hello,I a'm passed 10 th class in CBSE Board with 6.6 CGPA. What should I Choose the Subjects in what stream?

12th June 2011, 06:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 10th to become an Advocate? Which subjects should I choose?

Choose any of the streams in 12th standard of your interest as there are no restrictions on the same. But generally candidates take the Arts or Science stream. After 12th you must appear for the exams like CLAT. There are various institutes which offer courses like BA LLB, Intergrated LLB+LLM courses. Make sure you join institutes of repute.
16th June 2011, 12:32 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after 10th to become an Advocate? Which subjects should I choose?

Hello,

You need to study law to become an advocate.

You can choose any stream as candidates from any background i.e arts/science/commerce can study law related courses like LLB, LLB+LLM etc..

Complete your 12th in any stream of your choice and then go for graduation with LLB courses. After that there are higher degrees and internship courses also in the post graduation level.

Rest is your decision..
19th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE AFTER 10TH CLASS? WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE EITHER NONMEDICAL OR COMMERECE?
13th August 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th standard and not yet completed my 2, so can i join to do llb
25th September 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

im doing technical subjects but i want to be an advocate or cj.
26th September 2011, 02:49 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello dear,

you can do LLB after 12th as well as graduation, after 12th the duration of
course of BA LLB is 5 years and after graduation the course duration is 3 years....

there is no any specific stream needed in the exam......
so you can choose any stream in your 12th standard and after 12th if you
want to do LLB then you will have to go through the CLAT exam and according
to your rank you will get the appropriate college...
16th October 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hey. i m a student of class 10th and i m very confused regarding which stream to opt in class 11th...
I want to go for either llb or civil services...
plz guide me
9th February 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. what is the age limit for llb exam after 12th
12th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What amount should be required for study of iaw
21st September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How many years of training and gualification?
20th November 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Main advocate banna chahta hu main kya karu. Pls..... Bataiye.
12th December 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 10th class and i want to become advocate. mujhe batao ke main 11th main konse subject choose karoo. pls help me
10th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Right now m in 10th..can I still go for the courses like llb..?
13th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

plzz.. help me to chose which subject to study law i have 3rd great CGP 5.6 but i wnt to study law
13th June 2013, 09:59 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

The process to become a lawyer is often a difficult and arduous task that includes a substantial amount of schooling and requires the total commitment of the student. While it is not necessary to begin preparing to become a lawyer in high school, if that is the career path you have chosen, that would be the best place to start. Excelling in high school helps gain acceptance into the best colleges.

The undergraduate degree is the first step in the process. To become a lawyer, the best path to choose for the undergraduate degree is one that allows a good background in the area of law you are choosing. For example, corporate lawyers may start with a business degree. Constitutional lawyers may find a history degree is the best strategy. Many schools also offer pre-law degrees, which provide a more generalized background in preparation for law school.

Once the undergraduate degree is obtained, or perhaps even before it is obtained, students must take the LSAT in order to be accepted into law school. This test is a substantial obstacle for anyone wanting to become a lawyer. There are five sections, each timed to 35 minutes. The test is scored on a scale ranging from 120 to 180.
13th June 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Thank You Mr.Saurabh for your brillent Advice................
20th July 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi help me what to do in 11th i want to become advocate which subject should i take
8th September 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hey I have chosen sci in vartak but I wanna bcum advocate... so after 12 should I change my stream or I can give clat exam direct to enter in this field.
12th October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

now i am in class 10th and i wanted to become lawyer. please tel me which i will choose in 11 standed.
19th October 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i have passed 12 with the sub-arts i want become advocate now what to do?????
30th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I too want to be an advocate and an ips but like all other people I too am confused I don't know which subject to take
11th March 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hey! for advocate,i want to choose art and my father also suggest me for art....is our decision is right???
plz tell me quickly.
13th April 2014, 05:13 PM
chahat bisht

Smile tell me about course and fees

Sir/Mam, I m in 12 commerce and I want to become an advocate . so can u tell me the complete information about the course and fees also.
24th August 2014, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

What subjects do you do in high school if you want to be an advocate....plz help me
28th December 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

hello...i am studing b.tech 2nd year now...i want to become advocate..what should i do???plz tell me
3rd June 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Main advocate banna chahta hu main kya karu. Pls..... Bataiye.
First you have to passed 12th with any subject and after that you give clat (entrance ) exam and then do B.A LLB which is the course of 5yrs....then you got the degree and became an advocate.
4th September 2015, 12:08 AM
Rashmuu

For the advocate you have to do the LLB course which can be done just after 12th of 5 years duration. It can also be done after graduation degree as 3 years course.

There is no restrictions to choose any particular course ijb+1 or +2.You can choose any one on the basis of your interest.
21st November 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i am an art student, completed BA in Fine art from distance mode.. can i join the 3 years LLB course to be a lawer?? if yes, then what should i do ??
11th May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed recently in my ssc exams.I want to become a lawyer, which course should I choose now for my intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?