11th July 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?

i got 9903 rank in wbjee eng can u suggest me the name of the institutes where i can get seat for EE ,ME,CSE streams and also provide me the fee structures of the institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  2. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  3. How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes? -- [New]
  4. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  5. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission through management in IEM after scoring 5280 rank in WBJEE? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which institutes will I get after scoring 7586 rank in CET of BBA of IP? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get admission with 24800 rank of WBJEE?
  10. List of the institutes of West Bengal for AIPMT and WBJEE entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  12. Which stream is best for me after scoring 5107 WBJEE rank?
  13. How to join coaching class in Kota? I have completed 12th science
  14. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  15. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  16. Fee structure for B.Tech in top 25 engineering colleges in Mumbai including government and private institutes?
  17. What is the school fees in MFC?
  18. Best institutes in which I can get admission after scoring 24314 rank in IPUCET?
13th May 2011, 07:36 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?

Target Education Centre, Sealdah, Kolkata

Career Aim, Ballygunge Stations Road, Kolkata

Times, Hazra Road, Kolkata

Target Education Centre, Dhakuria, Kolkata

Ambition in Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata

Erudite Educational Centre, kolkata

St. Xavier's Institution, Sukchar, Kolkata

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-class-mca-entrance-jeca-within-kolkata-25222.html#ixzz1MEX8bl5r
27th May 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?

What rank i can get after scoring 75 marks in wbjee 2011. What colleges i cn get wid dis rank?
28th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

which college can i expect with 9000 rank in wbjee?
12th June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 110 in medical in wbjee 2011.I belong to the general catrgory.what will be my rank?
20th September 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Coaching center in kolkata for Dec 11NET exam on education subject. I want to take part in class during puja holidays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?