7th April 2010, 07:25 PM
divya goenka

Institutes for M.Tech, where I should apply if my GATE life science score is 308?

I Have got 308 gate score in gate, life science. cud u please tell the institutes/universities where I cud apply and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Mtech Biotech with GATE life science score of 311?
  2. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?
  4. In which college should I apply after getting an AIR of 12973(308 score) in GATE under SC category? Can I get into any IIT?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  6. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  7. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  8. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  9. How to apply for Ph.D using GATE score in life science?
  10. List of the institutes where I should apply for M.Tech CS?
  11. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  12. What are the institutes conducting life science ph.D entrance exam
  13. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  14. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission? -- [New]
  15. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  16. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  17. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  18. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
7th April 2010, 10:00 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Institutes for M.Tech, where I should apply if my GATE life science score is 308?

Your GATE score is above average. There is no chance for you to get admission into anyone of the followings:-

IIT,Madras.
IIT,Roorkee.
IIT,Kanpur.
IIT,Kgh.
And all other IIT's.
IISC,Banglore.
etc.

You have'nt mentioned which course do you want to persue.If you want to persue M.tech,then probably you can get into anyone of the followings:-

COLLEGELEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY,LUDHIANA .

COLLEGEOF ENGINEERING,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.

AMITY UNIVERSITY.

KALYANI GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KALYANI,WEST BENGAL.

WBUT,WEST BENGAL

ETC.

Best of Luck

Last edited by faiyaz; 11th April 2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: In previous post there was some Erors,which was corrected now.
7th April 2010, 11:38 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Institutes for M.Tech, where I should apply if my GATE life science score is 308?

the state wise list of colleges is available at
http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/college-finder/allstate/allcity/m-tech.htm
please go through it
7th April 2010, 11:48 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
if it is your all india rank,
then do not worry you just apply for the iit and nit,
you must get good one,
o k
8th April 2010, 09:20 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

an gate score of 308 is an average performance ,
i would advice you to apply in colleges like nit,
Delhi college of engineering
jhadavpur university
indraprashtha university
and all
dont rely on getting admission to iit,because its very tough considering your score
14th April 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

my score card is 395in mechanical engg can i get admission in iit roorkee
18th April 2010, 06:15 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

@Unregistered

Sorry dear, your GATE score comes under "Good" score as per IIT rule,but you are not eligible for getting admission into any of IIT's and also in any NIT'.

For getting into IIT's 90% (+) good AIR is required,Call letter is send by IIT's only to those candidates who meets there requirement of at least 90+ percentage.

For getting into NIT's at least 65 + percentage in GATE,with good AIR is required.

But your GATE percentage is near about 39.5% so you will not recieve call letter from any IIT's.

Best of Luck

Last edited by faiyaz; 18th April 2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Some writting mistakes
28th April 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

My GATE Score is %u2026 Which college should I apply for M.Tech
29th April 2010, 08:07 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My GATE Score is %u2026 Which college should I apply for M.Tech
Sorry dear your question is not clear to me.

There is some text missing kindly check it out and ask in proper format, so taht we can answer you accordingly.
22nd May 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir . My gate all india rank is 14554.. gate score is 336.. which college can i apply... plz give the solution.
13th June 2010, 11:09 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to your marks, you will not get admission in these colleges because your marks in not good.

IIT Bombay
IIT Kanpur
IIT Delhi
BITS, Pilani University
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Madras
IIT Varanasi
ISM Dhanbad

But you will get admission in these given colleges. So please check these
colleges-

JNTU, Kakinada

Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar

amity university

Karunya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore

Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur.
13th July 2010, 02:18 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by divya goenka View Post
I Have got 308 gate score in gate, life science. cud u please tell the institutes/universities where I cud apply and how?
you can get call from all iit's , nit's and other private colleges such as pantnagar university.

some good colleges of uttarakhand and uttar pradesh technical university.
17th August 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 723 in life science gate2010.sir which are the probable colleges where i can apply?
18th August 2010, 01:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my gate score is 723 in life science gate2010.sir which are the probable colleges where i can apply?

Well, you have scored very good.

If your percentile is also crossing 95% then you will surely expect IIT's, IISC.

But if unfortunately unable to get there you can opt for other TOP Universities of NAtional and State Importance.

But I think you will get any IIT at least.
18th August 2010, 02:26 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

as you have mention that your rank is 308.so on the basis of this ,marks you

can take admission in the different iit as well as nit.

but for this year the counseling as well as the admission procedure is over,so

better care for the next time.
18th August 2010, 03:01 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

as you have mention that your rank is 308.so on the basis of this ,marks you

can take admission in the different iit as well as nit.

but for this year the counseling as well as the admission procedure is over,so

better care for the next time.
8th September 2010, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i have done msc in environmental science.am i elegible to give gate xam of lifescience? will gate score help me to enroll myself in any mtech colleges?plz ans........
28th February 2012, 01:10 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi dear,
Your GATE score is above average. There is no chance for you to get admission into anyone of the followings:-

IIT,Madras.
IIT,Roorkee.
IIT,Kanpur.
IIT,Kgh.
And all other IIT's.
IISC,Banglore.
etc.

You have'nt mentioned which course do you want to persue.If you want to persue M.tech,then probably you can get into anyone of the followings:-

COLLEGELEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY,LUDHIANA .

COLLEGEOF ENGINEERING,THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.

AMITY UNIVERSITY.

KALYANI GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, KALYANI,WEST BENGAL.

L
2nd October 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

can a bangladeshi student get admitted into shivpur engineering college after passing hsc exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?