21st August 2018, 02:52 AM
Zulfiqar Hussain

Institutes offering Civil Services coaching with fee expenses in Delhi

Sir, I am from Delhi and I want to prepare for Civil Services recruitment. So, I would like to know about the institutes along with the fee expenses where I can prepare for such recruitment. Waiting for your response!

23rd August 2018, 11:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Civil Services coaching with fee expenses in Delhi

There are many coaching institutes for preparation for Civil Service Examination in Delhi.

Some of the most famous name :-

VAJIRAM & RAVI.

VISION IAS.

UNIQUE IAS.

ALS.

RAU'S IAS.

The fee structure varies with the institute, so kindly visit for the fee structure.
25th August 2018, 12:27 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Civil Services coaching with fee expenses in Delhi

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. There are numerous constitute institute in New Delhi mainly in Mukherjee Nagar and Rajendra Nagar.

VISION IAS.

VAJIRAM & RAVI.

CHANAKYA IAS.

DRISHTI IAS.

INSIGHT IAS.

The fee structure is not same for all the institutes with different courses. So, kindly visit the institute for detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?