19th December 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?

Sir, pl. Provide feed back about institutes offering diploma course in mechanical engineering through distance learning in rajasthan

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. Institutes for distance lerning in mechanical engineering?
  3. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  4. List institutes providing distance learning Diploma course in Painting? -- [New]
  5. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  6. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  7. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  8. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  9. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  10. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  11. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  12. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?
  14. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  15. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  16. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  17. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  18. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
25th April 2012, 09:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, pl. Provide feed back about institutes offering diploma course in mechanical engineering through distance learning in rajasthan

Since, you are willing to pursue Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode from Rajasthan, you may look to opt for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. The University offers distance B.tech and Diploma programs in various Engineering departments including Mechanical. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC], Distance Education Council [DEC] and Govt. of India.

In order to pursue Diploma in Mechanical, candidate must have passed the 10th level of exam with Maths, Science and English. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English can enroll directly in to third semester through lateral entry.

The University offers distance program through SSK College. In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of SSK College.
15th October 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?

sir pls please provide feed back about institutes offering diploma mechanical engineering through distance education in rajastan and also UGC and AICTE approved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?