3rd June 2010, 11:23 AM
paramhansayogananda

Institution in India providing study material for Philosophy for Civil Mains Exam/

Dear friend,
I am prepairing for IAS Botany is my first optional as I am persuing my PG in Botany. The second optional is Philosophy as I like it very much. Please suggest me any institution in India which provides study material for Philosophy for Civil Mains exam. Please suggest me as soon as possible.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  2. Best University to study Philosophy in India which is worth in comparison to universities abroad?
  3. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?
  5. List of universities in India offering MA in Philosophy through distance learning?
  6. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Food Corporation of India JE(Civil) recruitment exam? Syllabus and study material for preparation?
  8. Where can I download the free study material for Prelims and Mains?
  9. Which university is providing MA Philosophy through distance learning?
  10. Which is the best institute for civil coaching centre in Hyderabad? Study material for preliminary and mains exam?
  11. Which study material should I refer for GATE Civil Engineering? Last 10 years question papers of the GATE exam for Civil Engineering Students?
  12. What shall I do to pursue M.Phil in Political Science?
  13. Study material to be followed for Civil Service Exam?
  14. Best coaching institute for preparation of GATE in Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Study material of best coaching institutions of India for IES preparation with Civil stream -- [New]
  16. Study material for IAS and KAS exam if I have Civil and Mathematics as optional subjects?
  17. Coaching classes for GATE exam? Can I get the study material for it?
  18. How to get the study material for GATE exam?
3rd August 2011, 10:23 PM
ruchinka

Default Re: Institution in India providing study material for Philosophy for Civil Mains Exam/

hey..if you wish to get material for philosophy mains or any other subject for that matter..you should go to rao's academy or chanakya academy i delhi...they are the best ever for civil exams coaching..good luck
3rd August 2011, 10:27 PM
ruchinka

Default Re: Institution in India providing study material for Philosophy for Civil Mains Exam/

hey...if u want study materials for philosophy mains, then you should consult RAO's and CHANAKYA academy in delhi...they are tha best upsc coachings in india...they will defeneitly provide you with complete material..good luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?