30th October 2012, 12:51 AM
sootti

Is instrumentation and control field a better option for ECE engineer

hello sir/mam my name is naresh i want to know that .is instrumentation and control field is better option for carrer. for ece engieer?plz reply me on my mail ([email protected]).plz sir/mam i m waiting for ur answer

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer? -- [New]
  2. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  3. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  4. Am I eligible for assistant professor(for ECE or CAS stream) post? I have done my B.E in ECE and my M.E in Process Control and Instrumentation
  5. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  6. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  7. Will this be a right option for me of preparing for IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering in Electronics Instrumentation and Control?
  8. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  9. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  10. Can an Instrumentation and Control Engineer take training in Indian Railways
  11. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  12. Which subject can I choose in IAS if I am a Instrumentation and Control Engineer?
  13. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  14. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  15. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  17. Where can I do training after doing B.Tech in instrumentation and control branch in 3rd year from SOA university
  18. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
15th December 2015, 11:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is instrumentation and control field a better option for ECE engineer

There are many specializations available for ECE candidates for M.Tech like:

1. Signal Processing.

2. VLSI Design.

3. Embedded systems.

4. Microprocessors.

But the best stream with lots of research work and career opportunities is instrumentation and control field for ECE candidates.

From my point of view, you must select this stream. You need to appear for GATE exam for M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?