26th June 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate compulsory for applying and writing APPSC exams?

I have completed 10th followed by distance degree without Intermediate. Am I eligible for APPSC Group 3 exams? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for it? And, when is the APPSC exam going to be conducted for 2020 session?

30th June 2020, 07:31 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory for applying and writing APPSC exams?

APPSC in Andhra Pradesh is not working upto its standards and making huge delays in recruiting the candidates. So we are not sure when the notification will be released for the year 2020.

With regard to your query, I am sure you will get into trouble at the time of joining.

Because it is mandatory that one should have to submit all the marks sheets of all academic levels. Since you have not completed your 10+2, you will not be able to submit your 10+2 score card.

It is mandatory that the candidate should have completed Graduation and 10+2.

Hence I suggest you to go for private sector job opportunities. Even in private sector jobs also, you will need to submit 10+2 certificate.

I suggest you to complete your 10+2 first and please get the proper certificate.
18th December 2021, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory for applying and writing APPSC exams?

I don't have inter certificate I have only degree certificate am I eligible for appsc group 2exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?