3rd July 2020, 12:16 PM
Meenakshigudipudi

Is Intermediate compulsory to write the TNPSC Group 2 exams?

Sir Good Morning, I am Meenakshi and I have completed my degree from Open University, and I not completed my Intermediate. Am I eligible for group 2 exams of TNPSC? I have completed my MBA also.

6th July 2020, 08:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory to write the TNPSC Group 2 exams?

There are so many posts filled through TNSPC Group 2 exam. And every post requires different eligibility requirement to fulfill the post.
  • Industrial Co-Operative Officer in the Industries and Commerce Department
  • Probation Officer in Social Defence Department
  • Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled) in Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department
  • Probation Officer in the Prison Department
  • Assistant Inspector of labour in the Labour Department
  • Sub Registrar, Grade-II
  • Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department
  • Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
  • Assistant Section Officer in Law Department in Secretariat
  • Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department in Secretariat
  • Assistant Section Officer, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat
  • Assistant Section Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
  • Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
  • Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives in the Industries and Commerce Department
  • Audit Inspector in the Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
  • Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
  • Senior Inspectors in Milk Production and Dairy Development Department and
  • Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies
  • Supervisor/ Junior Superintendent in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing / Agricultural Business Department
  • Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department
  • Audit Assistant in the accounts branch of Highways Department
  • Executive Officer, Grade-II in Town Panchayat Department Tirunelveli District
  • Revenue Assistant in the Revenue Department in various Revenue Units
You could be eligible for many posts as per your qualification. But to know that, you must specify your degree and stream.

Among these posts, there are some posts in which candidate having any degree can apply. Here are those posts:
  • Supervisor/ JuniorSuperintendent in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing / Agricultural Business Department
  • Audit Assistant in the accounts branch of Highways Department
6th September 2020, 03:04 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory to write the TNPSC Group 2 exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenakshigudipudi View Post
Sir Good Morning, I am Meenakshi and I have completed my degree from Open University, and I not completed my Intermediate. Am I eligible for group 2 exams of TNPSC? I have completed my MBA also.
While filling the application form, aspirants requires some personal details like name, mobile number, email id, scanned photograph, signature and educational certificates(10,12,graduation/post graduation )in that case you need to produce the scan copy of educational quaification..
Please read the instruction before applying for that,if you satisfy then proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?