29th April 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Is ITI applicable for lateral entry scheme directly in 2nd year of Diploma course?

I have done ITI with 75%. Am I eligible to lateral entry scheme in Diploma courses? If yes, then what is the procedure of taking admission to direct 2nd year diploma after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Electronics candidate?
  2. Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsmanship candidate?
  3. Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?
  4. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  5. Can we get lateral entry admission in civil diploma course on the basis of ITI diploma?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  7. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?
  8. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  9. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?
  10. Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?
  11. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course?
  13. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  14. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  16. Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?
  17. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  18. Is it possible to get lateral entry into B.Sc Agriculture?
20th May 2018, 10:07 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ITI applicable for lateral entry scheme directly in 2nd year of Diploma course?

Eligibility for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in 2nd year of diploma course:

Candidate must have completed 12th standard with science stream having mathematics as compulsory subject or a candidate must have completed 10th with 2 years ITI course.
20th May 2018, 02:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ITI applicable for lateral entry scheme directly in 2nd year of Diploma course?

As per the minimum eligibility criteria, a candidate who has completed 12th standard with science stream or 10th with an ITI course are eligible to appear in LEET examination and if get qualified then will get admission in 2nd year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?