21st June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Job in Airforce after doing medicine?

sir i'm doing medicine but i'm intrested to join airforce can i get job in airforce?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering
  2. Can I get a job in airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering
  3. After doing M.Tech dual degree course in computer science how can I get a job in Airforce? How to prepare for the Airforce Entrance Exam?
  4. Indian Air Force job for prefinal year engineering students?
  5. How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?
  6. How to get a job in Nigeria Air Force after finishing my national diploma?
  7. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  8. Which course to do after B.A so as to get job in Banks and Airforce?
  9. What are the exams or interviews for joining the defence services?
  10. Airforce Job after Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join indian air force after passing 12th?
  12. How may I join Indian Airforce after completing B.Tech(ECE)? I want to get a job in Technical branch
  13. How to get air force job? I am a 12th passed student
  14. Is it possible to study Medicine after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Non technical jobs in Indian Airforce for 10th passed? How to fill up the form?
  16. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
  18. Whether pursuing B.U.M.S after B.Pharma is good for future?
23rd June 2011, 01:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Airforce after doing medicine?

You will not be able to join the Indian Air fore after your medicine. There is no Provision for such an intake. You could have joined the AFMC , if you had the interest to join the Defence services and also do medicine. The Airforce takes in graduates and engineers but not doctors. You should have thought about it before joining for the medical studies.
23rd June 2011, 12:39 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Job in Airforce after doing medicine?

MEDICINE AT INDIAN AIR FORCE

Quote:
sir i'm doing medicine but i'm intrested to join airforce can i get job in airforce?

Introduction :-

IAM i.e Institute of Aerospace Medicine of IAF is the Only Institute in South East Asia which Gives PG Degree in Aerospace Medicine. This Institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Karnataka, for conducting the postgraduate degree

Course Details

The Course of three years duration and is interdisciplinary in nature;

taking inputs from diverse fields like medicine, physiology, psychology, biophysics, and bioengineering etc.

Intake

It is open to Civilian students and service medical officers from Army, Navy and Air force.

3 civil students and 7 students from the Armed Forces are taken every year for the course.

Exam to Be written

Admission is based on an all India written entrance examination (Multiple Choice type) followed by an interview for selected candidates, separately for Civil/Military candidates.

Qualification :-

MBBS with minimum 55% marks.

For More Details
Principal & Comdt
Institute of Aerospace Medicine, IAF,
Vimanapura,
Bangalore 560017.

Tel: 91 80 5224131
Fax: 91 80 5224659
Email: [email protected]
23rd June 2011, 01:59 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,

you can join in air force with your medicine qualification...there are two options:

1)not concealing your medicine degree you just keep that as a x degree and join to mentioned post.
2)with concealing your degree you can join as medical officer.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 02:06 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,

you can join in air force with your medicine qualification...there are two options:

1)not concealing your medicine degree you just keep that as a x degree and join to mentioned post.
2)with concealing your degree you can join as medical officer.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 10:35 PM
sourindra

Yes, you are eligible for airforce. For that you have give the entrance.
23rd June 2011, 11:54 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Institute of Aerospace Medicine of IAF is the Only Institute in South East Asia which Gives PG Degree in Aerospace Medicine.

Course Details

taking inputs from diverse fields like medicine, physiology, psychology, biophysics, and bioengineering etc.

Intake

It is open to Civilian students and service medical officers from Army, Navy and Air force.

3 civil students and 7 students from the Armed Forces are taken every year for the course.

Qualification :-

MBBS with minimum 55% marks.
27th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam? Is it conducted yearly?
19th December 2011, 05:47 PM
chint123

IAM i.e Institute of Aerospace Medicine of IAF is the Only Institute in South East Asia which Gives PG Degree in Aerospace Medicine. This Institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Karnataka, for conducting the postgraduate degree

3 civil students and 7 students from the Armed Forces are taken every year for the cour
Institute of Aerospace Medicine of IAF is the Only Institute in South East Asia which Gives PG Degree in Aerospace Medicine.

Course Details

Intake

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?