28th November 2011, 12:37 PM
mathiarasinambiyur

Job in any of the MNC after passing 3rd year computer science and engineering?

sir nw im doing 3rd yr computerscience engineering,i want to get into a job at any one of the MNC'S....what should i do for tat??what are all the things i should concentrate??

18th January 2012, 10:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in any of the MNC after passing 3rd year computer science and engineering?

As a graduate in computer science and engineering if you have the required skill and knowledge then there won’t be any dearth of jobs with MNC. To get a job with top MNC you have to either face few rounds of interviews or prepare projects or appear for the entrance test. Generally computer engineers are taken on the basis of their skill and knowledge. In order to appear for the interviews it is important to know about the vacancies and interview dates, so to keep yourself updated on job vacancies register with some job consultancies and also follow the website of the company of your choice as job vacancies are notified in their website. You can also post your Resume in the career portal of the company of your liking to get interview calls as per your eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?