4th January 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNC for Diploma holder in Computer Science?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science. I want to do job now. Can you tell me about the MNC which can offers job for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  3. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. Whata re the better opportunities for Diploma holder? What additional courses can be done?
  5. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  6. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  7. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  8. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  9. How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?
  10. Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  13. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  14. Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?
  15. What are the jobs available in Ordinance Factory for diploma computer science holders?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in E&TC?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear for SCRA after passing diploma in computer science? What are the opportunities for fresher diploma in computer?
11th January 2016, 02:26 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNC for Diploma holder in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science. I want to do job now. Can you tell me about the MNC which can offers job for me?
Well there are lots of companies in India which are offering jobs to Diploma holders in Computer Science, you can try in these following companies for a job. What you need to do is : visit the official page of your selected company and then go the career column and then submit your details. You can also write mail and along with the mail you can attach your CV for a job. So, here are the list of software companies in India :

- Tata Consultancy Services

- Wipro Limited

- Infosys Limited

- HCL Technologies Limited

- Tech Mahindra Limited

- Satyam Computer Service Limited

- L & T Infotech etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?