24th July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?

I have completed MBA with marketing and sales but i want to job in goverment job like teacher How to do which through get job

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  2. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  3. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  4. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  5. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  7. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  8. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  9. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  10. Scope in FMCG industry for B.Com fresher?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  12. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
  13. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  14. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing
  16. Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  18. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
21st November 2011, 12:39 PM
Missme

Default Re: Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?

hello,

yes, you can get govt jobs after completing MBA from marketing and sales .
but i don't think it would be worthy for you .
you can join any bank sector or can do job in railway .
but your growth is to be from private sectors mainly .
that would be the best option for you .
good luck.
10th April 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?

HALLO SIR, I HAVE DONE MY MBA FROM SMU IN MARKETING 2011 WHAT IS THE JOB PROSPECTUS FOR ME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?