26th December 2018, 12:49 PM
Lakavathrajeswari

Job opportunities in Abroad for BE(Marine Engineering) aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE course in Marine Engineering. I would like to know that if I do this course then what jobs are available for me in Abroad? I want to get job in Abroad. Kindly help me to know about the opportunities asap.

19th May 2023, 10:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for BE(Marine Engineering) aspirant?

Marine Engineering offers several opportunities for graduates both in private as well as public sector. There are several jobs both onshore and offshore , along with opportunities in research and teaching.
Some of the top job positions include
Maritime Researcher
Design engineer
Ocean systems engineer
Mechanist
Naval combat engineer
Submarine engineer
Structural Engineer
Shipyard project manager
Hydrographic surveyor.
Average salary for marine engineer may hover around $62, 610 - $148,580
22nd May 2023, 07:34 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for BE(Marine Engineering) aspirant?

Offshore Oil and Gas Industry: Many countries with significant offshore oil and gas operations, such as the United States, United Kingdom, Norway, Australia, and Brazil, offer opportunities for Marine Engineers to work on offshore platforms, rigs, and vessels. You could be involved in the design, construction, installation, maintenance, and operation of offshore structures and equipment.

Shipbuilding and Ship Design:

Merchant Navy: The merchant navy offers a range of career opportunities for Marine Engineers on various types of commercial vessels

JOB ROLE
Deck officers
Engine officers
Marine engineers
Naval architects
Marine surveyors
Marine technicians
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?