23rd April 2018, 08:52 PM
Hemavathy2323

Course details, duration, admission criteria and fees details of MA Psychology through distance education?

I have completed B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics and currently working as a Dietitian in Clinical field. I would like to do MA Psychology in correspondence. Will the course through distance education will be valued in job sectors? If possible I would like to know the exact details about the course, duration, fee etc. Further if it's not possible, what kind of Master education shall I Pursue? Kindly guide me the needful. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Details and procedures for doing MBA Finance through Distance Education
  2. Procedure, fees and duration of MA Political Science through distance education?
  3. How to do ICWA distance education course after completing B.Com
  4. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  5. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  6. Details of universities in Tamil Nadu offering distance mode M.Phil in Psychology.
  7. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  9. Can I do MA in psychology after pursuing graduation from BA in English?
  10. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  11. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
  12. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  13. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  14. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  16. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Duration of B.Ed course? Scholarship details for B.Ed Education from government colleges?
  18. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
15th May 2018, 12:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course details, duration, admission criteria and fees details of MA Psychology through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemavathy2323 View Post
I have completed B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics and currently working as a Dietitian in Clinical field. I would like to do MA Psychology in correspondence. Will the course through distance education will be valued in job sectors? If possible I would like to know the exact details about the course, duration, fee etc. Further if it's not possible, what kind of Master education shall I Pursue? Kindly guide me the needful. Thank you
If you wanted to do Master in Psychology via distance mode then the best distance education that you can join is Indira Gandhi National Open University. The duration of the course under this university is for 2 years. There is no maximum age limit, and the eligibility to join this course is pass in bachelor degree in a relevant stream. The course fee for doing this course is approx Rs 13,000. Admission is done on first come first basis and candidate has a right to select their study center based on their location.

For more information you can directly contact the IGNOU office. Below I have attached pdf file where all the important number has been given.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ImpNumbers_2016.pdf(806.9 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?