31st May 2011, 04:21 PM
revathy_neha

Job opportunities after completing B.Arch?

wht are the job opportunities that one can get after completing B Arch

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  3. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  4. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  6. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  8. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  10. Job opportunities after completing O Level?
  11. What can I do after completing BSc in CBZ? What are the job opportunities?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  13. Job opportunities after completing BA Journalism? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  16. Job opportunities after completing Masters in Tourism?
  17. Need information about job opportunities after Physiotherapy?
  18. What should I choose between BCA and Economics Hons?
29th August 2011, 11:53 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing B.Arch?

After completing B.Arch you can ::

You can join with some architectural firm(a group of architects,draftsmen and planner) who work together to design an building or an area of settlement.
Secondly you can launch yourself as a freelance architect by starting on your own.
4th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th std
If I want 2 join B.arch , How I need to prepare for it ? Should I prefer any external classes ? Please tell me more details on this !
7th November 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

what r d chances of placement after b.arch 4 any cbse level 12th std. child.if not succeeded in campus selection.....where he must apply in order to get a suitable job..?
7th November 2011, 04:48 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by revathy_neha View Post
wht are the job opportunities that one can get after completing B Arch
Dear friend,

First thing,lets not forget that India is developing so fast. Developing and developed countries depend a lot on infrastructure. Infrastructure wise India still has a lot to do .

The role of B.Arch so immense in that aspect. For example 65%of Indian have no own house. So Government is planning so many schemes in that regard. even private constructional business is building so many apartment at cheaper rates.

Your future after B.Arch is going to be rocking. So you can expect Architect, Designer,Town Planner, Desinger such designations.
Even the salaries are going to be high like Rs.20,000-50,000.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
7th May 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

i have done 2 in 2010 and i am thinking to take admission this year in b.arch, so i want to know that is there any problem at the time of campus placement because i dropped two year after 2 ?
11th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sr what s the syllabus for B. Arch course of frst year? What s the level of maths n whole B. Arch course?
2nd October 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after completing bfa( bachelor in fine arts)
16th April 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

hi, im naeema ..and i completed 10th...im very much intrested for joining barch after my 12th...but i've come to know that the job opportunities are very less..is it true?
please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?