8th May 2011, 03:50 AM
Rajendra patti

What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?

I have completed my Msc in biotechnology,could u plz tell me the job opportunities after this..Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  3. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  6. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  8. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  10. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  11. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  15. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  16. List of job opportunities which are available after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  18. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
8th May 2011, 07:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?

You can join laboratories, pharmaceutical companies etc. Another option available is to go in for research field. You can appear for the NET+CSIR exam for the same. For the teaching profession you will need to appear for the NET exam. The salary will depend on the profession you select. The starting pay scale should be at least Rs15000/- for any of these professions.
20th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?

I have completed B.Sc microbiology and now doing M.Sc medical biotechnology.Plz tell me what are job opportunity for me
27th May 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what type of job i will get after doing MSc in biotechnology
20th June 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

as per today's scenario what is the best courses? M.Sc. Biotechnology or M.Sc. IT?
5th July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

H!..,.,., !M VAN!SREE /F/23 CMPLTED M! B.SC : M!CRO-B!OLOG!..E N M.SC : B!O-TECHNOLOG! N OSMAN!A CAMPUS N MW !M AWA!T!N...G 4 DA JOB ..WELL ! NEED 2 JOB URGENT PLZ HELP ME ? TOTAL AGGREGATE 4RM 10TH T!L NOW ! HAD 70% ,., NW !M LOOK1N..G 2 DO M! P.HD
7th September 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

in which companies we will get job in bangalore after completing m.sc. biotech ?
10th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc biotechnology and i am now working in Ajanta Pharma ltd Aurangabad but i wish to work in hindustan unilevar ltd so is there any vaccancy
10th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc Biotechnology and now i am working in Ajanta Pharma Ltd Aurangabad and i wish to work in Hindustan Unilevar Ltd so is there any vaccancy
30th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

BEST JOB IN MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY
3rd February 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have completed msc biotech and wants to prepare a resume for the application in pharmaceuticals.so how should i prepare???
8th May 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN CONFUSION PLEASE HELP ME WHICH IS GOOD TO CHOOSE MICROBIOLOGY OR BIOTECHNOLOGY? AND WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BOTH THE FIELDS?
12th July 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc degree in biotech now i want to do job in this field what will i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?