2nd July 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completing Masters in Tourism?

Hello Sir, I have completed Master in Tourism this year. What type of job opportunities will be there for me in the coming future? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  2. How can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get tourism government job after masters degree in Tourism?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing Masters in Finance and Control?
  7. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  8. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  9. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  10. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  12. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  13. How can I get a job in West Bengal Tourism sector after completing PGDM in Travel Tourism?
  14. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  15. Eligibility criteria for job in Ministry of Tourism with Masters qualification?
  16. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Ministry of Tourism?
26th July 2016, 11:13 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing Masters in Tourism?

Job opportunities after completing Masters in Tourism

Tourism Department

Tour operators

Transport

Airlines

Hotels

Travel Agents

Some Institutes offering Tourism Courses

Institute of Management Studies (IMS) - Ghaziabad

Himachal Pradesh University- Shimla

Banaras Hindu University

Dibrugarh University, Centre of Mgmt Studies (CMS) - Dibrugarh, Assam

Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies- Trivandrum

National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management- Hyederabad

Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management- Delhi, Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Nellore

Institute of Mgmt Sciences (University of Lucknow) - Lucknow

Aligharh Muslim University

Punjab University

Regional College of Management (RCM)- Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?