10th September 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?

what is the job taken after bsc physicks @ BSC CHEMESTRY.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry? -- [New]
  5. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  8. Is B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry has scarce career in South Africa?
  9. B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry a scarce career in South Africa?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  11. Government job opportunities for BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)?
  12. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  14. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  18. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
4th December 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?

job opportunnities after bsc phycics hon complete greguation
16th May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?

i will complte my b.sc course. Can i have good salary job?
10th June 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get a good pay job after completin bsc in physics,chemistry,maths? pls help
19th May 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,i have gvn 10 2.
N now i want to study bsc physics..
Can i get nice salary jobs after completion of my degree?
And please tell me what are the exams that i have to give for getting jobs..
12th December 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in tybsc physics. In fy and sy I got first class. Which course is better for me after bsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?