29th November 2018, 10:41 AM
Vishwaa93

Job opportunities available in Central Government Sector for BA(English) student?

Sir, I am studying BA with English Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to secure job in Central Government Sector. Please help me to know about the job opportunities available in this sector for me. Waiting for your response!e process?

30th November 2018, 10:03 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available in Central Government Sector for BA(English) student?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible for recruitment in Central government jobs after qualifying in recruitment examination.

As per educational qualification, the available examination are :-

SSC.

UPSC CDS.

UPSC CAPF.

IB ACIO.

You have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
30th November 2018, 11:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available in Central Government Sector for BA(English) student?

You are eligible to appear for examination conducted by :-

SSC - CGL , CPO etc,

UPSC - CDS, CAPF, CSE.

RRB.

RBI.

Candidates after qualifying in all the stages of examination are eligible for recruitment in the job or service. The common educational qualification is bachelor degree and age limit varies with examination.

To get more information visit the official website for which you want to appear in the examination.
1st December 2018, 03:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in central government sector for BA English student:-

Digital Copywriter

Editorial Assistant

English as a Foreign Language Teacher

Lexicographer

Magazine Journalist

Newspaper Journalist

Publishing Copy Editor / Proofreader

Web Contact Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?