30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?

List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology? Can someone please guide me with the proper information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for getting the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  5. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  6. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  7. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  8. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  10. Details about government jobs in information technology?
  11. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  12. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  15. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  16. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  17. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
12th November 2015, 11:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?

List of Job Opportunities available for B.Tech Silk Technology candidates both in Central and State Government Sector:

There are several job opportunities available for B.Tech in Silk Technology or Textile Engineering candidates in both the sectors. You may find employment opportunities in,
* JCT Limited
* Bombay Dying
* Silk Mark
* Lakshmi Mills
* Mysore Silk Factory
* Arvind Mills Limited
* Grasim Industries
* FabIndia
* Reliance Textiles
* Lakshmi Machine Works

You may apply for the several job posts viz. Process Engineer, Technologist, Quality Control Supervisor, Researcher, Textiles Engineer, Sales Managers, Development Engineers and Operation Trainee Posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?