1st August 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?

I am from ” TELI ” community which come under central government list for OBC category, I have a state government issued certificate do I still need to issue a certificate under central government for central govt. jobs ?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I produce my OBC certificate?
  2. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. OBC certificate can give relaxation for any central government exam?
  6. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
  7. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  8. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  9. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  10. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  11. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  12. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  13. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  14. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  15. What job can I get in Central Government?
  16. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  17. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  18. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
13th August 2014, 02:53 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?

Dear for your kind information that there are two types of caste certificates in which one is issued by state government where you live and one is issued by Central Government of India.

If you are applying for any government job then you must have the caste certificate issued by the Union/Central Government of India because when recruitment notification issues by any authority or department as Bank, Railway, Insurance, SSC etc. then authority provide a format of Caste Certificate for SC/ST and OBC category candidates so you have to print that format and go to the office of the Magistrate or SDM - Sub Divisional Magistrate or Collector of your district and apply for a new certificate of Central Government of India then they will provide you a fresh Caste Certificate that will be issued under the norms of Central Government of India and you can show this certificate in any type of government job recruitment all over India.

But sometimes state government recruits candidates for various departments and does not demand for the Cast Certificate issued by Central Government where you can submit the Caste Certificate issued by State Government and that will be eligible and as per the norms.

All the best
1st February 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?

helloo sir,
I belong to Lingayat Mali cast of maharashtra. I have interview of bank clerk. And i have obc caste certificate and non creamy layer certificate of state govt. do i need to have Both these certificates from central govt as well?

how to get OBC Caste and Non creamy layer certificate issued by state govt??

pls reply
2nd July 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i have OBC certificate issued by central government . Do I need OBC certificate issued by state govt. for admission in DTU (Delhi technology university)???
15th July 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have obc certificate of state government and i want to go in national defence academy so should i get obc certificate from central government too?
3rd September 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am teli by caste,and my father is a domiciled citizen of maharashtra and we come under open category in this state, However my father does have a OBC certificate of UP, Can i get a OBC caste certificate for central government with the help of his OBC certificate. If yes, Where can i apply for it.
15th February 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to submit caste certificate with application for court junior
Assisstent government post
20th April 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have obc certificate of maharashtra state ,what i do for getting national level obc certificite for central government job
2nd May 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have obc certificate of delhi. Now I want to apply for pgi chandigarh. So please tell me how I can apply for central obc certificate.and what are the documents required for central certificte obc
11th August 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have OBC certificate of west bengal.I want to apply for central OBC.So, please tell me what are the document needs for central OBC certificate.
13th August 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take for getting central government caste certificate for ST category, which documents it requires, how much it costs
And if I have applied for this certificate and I can't able to get it within period in which I had to send it to HO of bank, example I applied on date1 and they said you will get after 15 days but I had to send it before date10. Then can I use receipt to send to bank HO. I'M FROM MAHARASHTRA STATE. PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE FEW DAYS...
14th August 2016, 02:03 PM
PATAN JAIRA BI

I am from ” TELI ” community which come under central government list for OBC category, I have a state government issued certificate do I still need to issue a certificate under central government for central govt. jobs ?
14th September 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have a cast certificate from state government uttar Pradesh and central government and I am applying for job in state government which certificate to be uploaded ?
17th September 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident in Maharashtra since birth with OBC certificate issued from Kerala , For Validating Cast Certification in
Maharashtra for Education.But It is not accepting in system by http://barti.maharashtra.gov.in (Shajith)
26th September 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to issue state obc certificate to get central OBC ? or Father's state obc is enough to get central OBC......
26th December 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I belong to NTC cast in maharashtra and also i come under central cast list of OBC of Maharashtra now my problem is i want get OBC certificate how can i get please tell me
6th February 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am OBC candidate from state government, but now I want to apply OBC certificate from central government. Can I apply ? If yes how?
Kindly reply me sir
8th February 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have obc certificate of bihar it is a state level how can i get at central level
16th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I need a center obc certificate. I am from" Mali(saini)" community. Which comes under the center list obc. My domicile and cast certificate (state) is from bharatpur dist.(Rajasthan) and our permanent address has change from three year to alwar (Rajasthan) and all document address also has been transfer on alwar (Rajasthan) address. I have contact e-mitra center (bharatpur) to making obc center certificate .but he said to me that all document should be bharatpur address. So why should I do this condition .please help me. I am totally confused.
4th May 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm BC community in Tamil nadu state ,now I apply job central government so I need OBC certificate or not
20th June 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have a caste certificate from state government i can apply for the state government job vro which certificate can I upload
11th July 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have a document verification on 19th of july in ssc chsl 2015. i was obc when i filled the application and i have obc certificate from bdo. Will ssc accept it? Now i belong to sc . So, what should i do?
7th August 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir which certificate are required Indian Postal department state gov.obc certificate or central cast certificate plz tell me
7th February 2018, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from odisha. My state govt. is given SEBC (Socially and educationally backward class) certificate for me, which caste i applied for central govt. jobs ?
2nd May 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it require to renew Central OBC certificate after 31st March every year?
What is validity of central obc certificate?
6th June 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I belong to Bc A and I lost my catse certificate because of some reasons. Can I apply under general category for government job. If not. How can I get a new caste certificate. What are proofs that I have to apply. Sir I don't have my father's caste certificate to produce as proof. Can I produce my husband's caste certificate . please reply.
18th September 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply Central OBC Cast Certificate from Maharashtra Government. The certificate required for children education / service purpose.

Kindly advice

Radhakrishnan
[email protected]
22nd August 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a caste certificate of obc category but I am getting a problem for caste validity. If I don't have caste validity can I get selected in central govt jobs. Is caste validity is required for central govt. Please reply
17th September 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I upload my state government issued cast certificate for central government post office jobs instead of obc certificate .their is any problem Sir. Plzz reply sir
20th September 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am in Karnatak State Candidate & My Caste is 3B (Hundu Lingavant)
Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government Scheme & State government Scheme for Central government job & State government Jobs.. ?
28th May 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am from punjab and I applied for bank exams, I had OBC certificate teli category, my state certificate has same format as central certificate, do I need to issue new OBC certificate in central format,

And also our tehsildar I'd refusing from signing format, they says you have state certificate no need to issue another one, now what to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?