19th May 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Tech computer science student in Indian Space Research Organization?

sir,
I am a third year b tech computer science student in kerala.I like to join in Indian space research organization(ISRO).So i wish to know about the job opportunities for the same.

6th July 2011, 11:05 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech computer science student in Indian Space Research Organization?

yes there are job opportunity in Indian space Research Organization(ISRO) after B.Tech in computer science engineering stream.

for ISRO recruitment the organize one written examination for the post of Scientist/Engineer SC - Computer Science and for other stream also. you have to apply for this examination and you have to appear in the written examination. if you are able to clear the written examination then you will be called for Interview.after interview through medical test you will be confirmed for the service.

in 4th year of your engineering you will be eligible to apply for this examination.

here i am attaching the details about ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC examination 2011 for different stream. go through the attachment file for all details with how to apply and eligibility criterion.

visit ISRO website http://www.isro.org

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISRO.pdf(89.7 KB, 195 views)
6th July 2011, 11:16 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech computer science student in Indian Space Research Organization?

There are so many job opportunities in Indian space Research Organization(ISRO) after B.Tech in computer science engineering stream.

For ISRO recruitment the organize one written examination for the post of Scientist/Engineer SC - Computer Science and for other stream also.

you have to apply for this examination and you have to appear in the written examination.If you are able to clear the written examination then you will be called for Interview.after interview through medical test you will be confirmed for the service.

In 4th year of your engineering you will be eligible to apply for this examination.

ISRO website http://www.isro.org.

Best of luck.Thank You!
6th July 2011, 11:38 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi

job opportunity for ISRO is always open for
computer science student.

but for this your career is 60% above
and you give the entrance facility after entrance if you eligible for ranking then you
are posting in isro...........
6th July 2011, 01:17 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Hello,

Ya there is a opportunity for B.Tech computer science students in ISRO. For that you can communicate with them given below:

In ISRO there is a opportunity to work in the field of computer coding programmer.

Address:
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
Bangalore - 560 231

Ph: 080-23415275

Scientist / engineer SC- Computer science
Scientist / Engineer SC- Electronics

Education Qualification:
Candidate must be completed BE/B.Tech in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65% avg in all the semesters.

Application fee:
Demand Drafe Rs. 100/-
15th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a final year B-tech computer science & engineering student.i want to know the job opportunities for B-tech computer science students in ISRO & i wish to apply that post.so please give me the details about the job opportunities in ISRO & tell me how can i apply that post
15th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech computer science student in Indian Space Research Organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana2011 View Post
there are so many job opportunities in indian space research organization(isro) after b.tech in computer science engineering stream.

For isro recruitment the organize one written examination for the post of scientist/engineer sc - computer science and for other stream also.

You have to apply for this examination and you have to appear in the written examination.if you are able to clear the written examination then you will be called for interview.after interview through medical test you will be confirmed for the service.

In 4th year of your engineering you will be eligible to apply for this examination.

Isro website http://www.isro.org.

Best of luck.thank you!
how can apply the examination
17th July 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I am B-tech (Computer science) student want to join ISRO So please tell me is there any job opportunity for fresher student like us, i will be very thankful to you. ([email protected])

with regards:-
Rohit Pathak
14th August 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Job opportunities for B.Tech computer science student in Indian Space Research Organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am a third year b tech computer science student in kerala.I like to join in Indian space research organization(ISRO).So i wish to know about the job opportunities for the same.
may i know why students wish to join isro after btech in computer science?
15th October 2011, 11:43 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello dear,
yes there are job opportunity in Indian space Research Organization(ISRO) after B.Tech in computer science engineering stream.

for ISRO recruitment the organize one written examination for the post of Scientist/Engineer SC - Computer Science and for other stream also. you have to apply for this examination and you have to appear in the written examination. if you are able to clear the written examination then you will be called for Interview.after interview through medical test you will be confirmed for the service.

in 4th year of your engineering you will be eligible to apply for this examination.

here i am attaching the details about ISRO Scientist/Engineer SC examination 2011 for different stream. go through the attachment file for all details with how to apply and eligibility criterion.

16th October 2011, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

Dear friend,

After completion of your B-TECH degree you are eligible for ISRO exam.

Every year ISRO select the candidate in one process those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.

And 2 nd option , first you have to cleared written exam then you will be called for interview.

Yes, B-TECH(IT) student are eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

but your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for correct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
12th November 2011, 03:06 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

12th November 2011, 03:36 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

29th December 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation in b,a coures,and now running studies in diploma coures of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,how can i join to ISRO as a member/staff?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?